Summer on the Hill
Summer on the Hill is residential college experience at Trinity University for young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
When: June 15-19, 2018
Where: Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
Tuition Cost: $900
The registration fee is $100 and is applied to tuition. The remaining $800 is due and payable the first day of Summer on the Hill.
The program is designed for young adults who are:
- Independent young adults with mild Autism Spectrum Disorder, ages 18-26
- Ready for a positive social and educational experience
- Interested in trying out college life in a semi-private room
Participants will enjoy:
- Meeting like-minded people
- Workshops on social skills, interviewing and job preparation
- Cooking and computer sessions
- Outdoor activities
- Off-campus excursions
- Movies and socials
- Swimming and More!
Contact Julie Little for more information.